Wednesday, September 30, 2009

tending to lovelies

Around here we tend to many things...plants, animals, wee ones and sometimes we try to make time to tend to ourselves (mummy).

However, we love being outside and it only comes naturally to pay attention to our living lovelies (which end up in many of my designs) and my man SZ is quite a green thumb. Sometimes, whilst watering the plants, he even takes a bucket of water and some paintbrushes and paints water drawings on the concrete and then delights in watching them dry away to the invisible.
I have been working in the studio a little more and more, here are a few wee glimpses of my work lately...more amazing Fall-line designs to come so stay tuned!

It gets busy with two little ones and all that is needed to keep life in motion and although I stop to breathe as much as possible, it often gets a bit bigger than me and I feel it in different ways. Creating helps that balance and keeps me at peace and in check.

What do you do to keep at peace and in check?
I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment