Monday, September 14, 2009

Wonder surrounds series...

If you read this blog you will know that I am constantly taken by the wonder which surrounds me at any, and all, given moments (well, I try for all moments, but sometimes my friends, that is just, simply, not at all possible), so I do try to take it all in and embrace the good with the tough and enjoy as much as one mum, wife, friend, artist, human being can. These pictures are glimpses of moments I captured over the past few days which caught me by pleasant surprise.
New orbs hung in trees, prepping for new home in a most beautiful salon...
And resting, all 3, in the cool grass...
before taking center stage hanging from the ceiling for all to admire...

Colors that make you smile...

Little lovelies starting to grow...

Little lovely gardeners who help lovelies to grow...


And never tire of doing so...

Sunsets from the patio...

Like I always say, if you really stop, and breathe, listen and look, it is all around us...everyday.

Have a wonderous evening.

1 comment: