Monday, August 3, 2009

Wonder abounds once again...

I have decided to do a series on all that is Wonderous around me.
If you follow me, you will see, I use the word Wonder quite a bit...
So, on that note, around once a week, I am thinking Monday's, I will post a little bit of Wonder which has been experienced here in this corner of the world.
I have no doubt that the content will be rich, and never will there be a shortage of Wonderous experiences to share.
Since, I am a Mum, Wonder is found so abundantly in my little ones...
Oh My, it never ceases to amaze.
With Wonder comes thanks and I am grateful for so many things.
I could fill thousands of Mondays with those thoughts...
For now, the Wonder is summer:
sun, salt, warm water, waves, sand,
buckets, shovels, warm shoulders, salty kisses,
sandy car seats, watermelon, peaches,
building sand dreams & promptly stomping through them, puffy clouds that resemble 5 legged elephants (just to name one),
laughing in the sun...oh this wonderfulwonderousworld.
I am so lucky, stop, look around, and you will realize you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment