Sunday, August 16, 2009

Coming Out...

Come...
Follow me...
I'm opening the door...
I'm stepping out...
Bringing it all with me...
Setting it out for the world to see...
Sitting quietly, watching, breathing and waiting...

So, my work was welcomed, I had some very moving & amazing, or as I like to say WONDEROUS moments of artistic revelation occur. I turned around at one point to see a woman tearing up while looking closely at one of my designs, (she bought it, I think it reminded her of something special and very significant)...Ok, so that was completely majestic.

Someone defined my work as 'Poetic'...she was French and she explained to me, very beautifully, I might add, that my work made time stop, she defined it as such: 'you look at it and somehow you are captured by the 'stillness' and the living part is so alive, it seems to have stopped in time, but is still growing'. I liked that.
This is living art, small pieces of the most earthly treasures to completly inspire and add whimsey and unique style to any space...
I am energized and so inspired...moving forward feels so very right. We must listen to our hearts, I mean really listen, stop and listen...you will hear it, the voice of what is to be and never has their been a sound so real.


Have a marvelous evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment