Wednesday, October 3, 2012

quiet pondering & rabbit holes...


What I am actually saying is that we need to be willing to let our intuition guide us, and then be willing to follow that guidance directly and fearlessly.
~Shakti Gawain

Well hello there, it's been a bit quiet here lately in my wee space...
"Have you fallen down a rabbit hole? " you might ask (surely you must think so, as pictured below)...
Well, no, but who doesn't want to sport a blue dress once in a while and follow Alice into a world of adventure and imagination? (ok, no blue dress)

I have found myself pondering though about so many things these days...
about following intuition, really listening, paying close attention and giving it time to unfold, trusting the unfolding.
.
.
.
 I have stopped visiting blogs that shimmer and shine with a faint hint of unreal life... if you know what I mean.
I have found myself feeling so small in it all, trying hard to not compare and contrast my life and all that I do/have...
not doing it anymore, no way.  

Because really, all we have at the end of the day is our real lives and I do the best I can, love what I have and am so thankful constantly, while continuing to challenge the safe zones, explore, stay true and real to myself and those around me.  
 I quietly ponder it all.  

That is what I came here to say today...so, if it seems quiet around these parts it's due to this simple pondering.

It is necessary to have quiet moments in time...all the time, would you agree?

Hoping you are simply fine wherever you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment