Friday, February 3, 2012

blooming...

it is just simply in my nature, perhaps it is the gemini in me, to deliberate over things, to ponder so long, think things into the ground, go back and forth, call it what you may...however, in keeping with this i listened to my truth and my yearning to get outside this box that has kept me...well, boxed in, regarding painting and expressing myself with brush and color. so, although i did sit on the decision for a spell, i slipped into blooming true and am quite giddy about what is to come...for there has really never been a better time for me to be brave & bloom...
this i trust completely.
p.s. thank you for the most delightful patchwork up-cycled tee skirt (above) and messy, juicy journal making workshop Emily...meeting you was divine!

No comments:

Post a Comment