Tuesday, November 24, 2009

happily home...


New Still Lily line of designs (above)...Life in a Bubble Part 1...stay tuned...




I am hunkering down happily at home with the wee ones, doing the things we love best, playing a variety of pretend games which transport us to new and fun pretend places where we become new and fun pretend people, with new and fun pretend names and jobs and new and fun pretend lives (that does not in any way imply that our lives now are old and boring).
Painting and art have a large presence in our days again, thankfully, and I am just soaking it all in after the last few busy weeks. This is, afterall, the start of a time for giving thanks, of which I can appreciate. There is so much to be thankful for, so many wonderful blessings which I call my life. So I am making this brief, as I have to get back out to our great outdoors to finish off games and art. But I am checked back in and feeling so thankFULL and thankFULFILLED.
May you be well and enjoying all that surrounds you.

No comments:

Post a Comment