Tuesday, April 9, 2013

simplify...

well, call it springtime, call it some overwhelmness (not sure if that is a word), term it hustle bustle, kids, school, biz, heck let's just call it life...it happens and sometimes I find that it is not always easy for me to come  here, even though i would like to be one of those prolific writers and go on and on about the realizations and clarity moments in my life...basically sometimes life sucks...and up until about a week ago that is pretty much the way the cookie was crumbling...and let me share a wee little secret... this cookie crumbles pretty well...

as a result...'simplify, simplify' has been, and is my motto of late...
purge, clean out, clear the shelves and make things...well... simple, my friends...
does it not make you think much clearer when your space is cleared? duh
i seem to create messes everywhere i go (throughout my home that is), i have various creative endeavors in progress and then start something new (metal metal metal)...
then i have a mess going with that and cannot seem to focus or see the forest for the trees...
so i retreat...
then get mad at myself for doing so...
then slump it out and wonder why i am not doing what i truly want to do...
and so it goes...
see,
 i told you...
crumbly mess...
why i am writing this post? 
no idea...
except 
am human
imperfect
real
scarred 
learning
solid
but
questioning
happy
calm
often
bewildered
but
here...
how are you?



No comments:

Post a Comment