Wednesday, December 22, 2010

things that make my heart swell...

today in the sludge and rain i ran out to the end of my driveway, in rubber boots and hooded coat, opened my wee mailbox and lo and behold there was an envelope, a precious gift, completely sent by surprise, and with heartfelt intentions to my doorstep...i ran inside and out of the storm, opened it slowly...because that is the fun in receiving a gift unexpected in the mail...and there in front of me, was a gift of the most wonderous kind. For it was from a long time friend, who's talents amaze me, and she remembered this was so special to me...and will now be for many years to come...i love these women in my life, who bring me back to what matters and remind me of what is true.
thank you my dear.
kz

No comments:

Post a Comment