Saturday, July 20, 2013

Lake love...



 Just back from a most quiet and relaxing visit to a lake...now, this may sound quite simple and just plain matter of fact...but truth be told, that ever since I was a wee young gal going to summer camp, I had not been to a lake since roughly the age of 13...and my, it is quite clear to me now, that a good lake can do wonders for the mind and soul.







Paddling around in the still calm of crystal waters, nothing on the mind except making it to the little deserted alcove beach...warm sun on my back, collecting sticks and rocks with young ones and sipping cool drinks as the sun goes down...


long walks and chats with a woman so dear, one and only sister love...journaling and planning future goals...indeed, this was a good time.
Hoping your summer is divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment