Saturday, July 23, 2011

absent but very present...

I may be quite blog absent, however, in everyday life I have been very present...between swim lessons, play dates, beach and park jaunts, gardening, cooking for all and new adventures thrown in all over the place, it is all enough to make one Mum completely bushed by days end....happily bushed, I might add.










I am quite excited to share that even throughout all the business of summer there has been some new lovely items created and heading into the shop over le weekend...they are coming from this amazing batch of vintage kimono silk...all i can say is that even in the still of late nights, when all are slumbering soundly, my heart swells and I sport a wee grin while creating new pieces.

Wishing you a downright delightful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment